Tempe property management = peace of mind
It’s in good hands
Whether you own an apartment complex, a string of townhomes or are just starting with your first rental house, Southwest Mountain Realty will help you make the most of your property and maximize your passive income.
Benefits of having an investment property
- High leverage—make it easier to get a loan
- Diversify your assets—reduce your risk
- Tax benefits—deductions, interest and repairs
- Passive income—money that makes itself
Our team of highly trained professionals can help you find, acquire and manage your investment property while allowing you to earn income and enjoy your free time. All our owners receive constant communication regarding maintenance, accounting and leasing reports.
For commercial property, multi-family unit and home management, get in touch with us today. Our team provides:
- Monthly rent collection
- Tenant screening and background checks
- Property repairs and maintenance
- Internet advertising for your rental property
- And more
Get a free estimate and information packet on property management for your rental home, condominium or apartments by filling out the form on this page.
Tempe Rental Management
Our thorough security steps have led to extremely low vacancy rates and even lower eviction rates. Our priority is to provide excellent customer service to our tenants and comfort and convenience to our owners.
If you choose Southwest Mountain Realty to manage your multi-family property, you can rest assured knowing that we will retain your existing residents and invest in promotions and improvements that will attract new residents to your property. Plus, we offer multi-family property discounts.
When you choose us for apartment management, you receive the following benefits:
- Full-Time Leasing Staff – Our friendly leasing staff returns calls and emails 7 days a week.
- Maximized Internet Advertising – Our goal is to get your property rented quickly. We place ads on multiple sites including Rentals.com, MLS, Craigslist.org, and local newspapers.
- Risk Management Services – We’re dedicated to managing and removing risks, both for the good of your business and for tenants.
- Tenant Screening & Background Checks – We conduct rental and employment verifications as well as full background screenings to include criminal and financial history. We do not allow residents who have had aggressive felonies, previous evictions, or landlord collections.
- Monthly Rent Collection – Every month we collect and disburse your rents to you in a timely manner.
- Monthly Statements & Annual Account Summaries – We provide detailed accounting reports as well as 1099 reports on a monthly basis and annual reporting for taxes.
- Property Repairs & Maintenance – Property maintenance is handled fast and efficiently. We do our best to contact our owners when repairs are needed so there are no surprises on monthly reports.
- 24 Hour Emergency Repairs – Emergency maintenance is handled 24 hours/day and 7 days/week.
- Subcontracted Repairmen – All of our handyman are sub-contracted and we do not charge additional fees for scheduling repairs.
- Licensed Agents – Every one of our team members are licensed agents or brokers. This ensures that your property is being handled efficiently and legally with full knowledge of the real estate market.
Reach out to our property management team, and take the first steps towards total peace of mind.