Maintenance Services for Current Tenants
At Southwest Mountain Realty, our maintenance team is here to help you remain comfortable and your rental property remain functional at all times. We want to facilitate a strong relationship with tenants, and help you to live comfortably, live clean, and have access to superior services when you need them.
When you have an issue with your property that needs addressing, we would urge you to contact us as soon as possible! A quick response is almost always the best advantage you can provide to our team, and by keeping in close contact we can ensure all of your needs are met effectively and efficiently.
Our maintenance services are available any hour, any day. You can make your maintenance request online directly through your Tenant Web Portal below, or contact our maintenance team directly if necessary. If you have a problem, please don’t wait or hesitate!
Our Maintenance Services for Tenants
Your rental property in Queen Creek, Chandler, and the surrounding areas is very important. It’s important to you, to your property owner, and to our maintenance team! That’s why we ensure you have access to comprehensive services from top-class contractors to suit your various needs.
Our maintenance services for tenants include:
- Property-furnished appliance repair. If an appliance furnished by your property manager malfunctions by no fault of yours, notify our team right away so we can get you the appropriate services.
- HVAC services. Your comfort is critically important, and in Arizona, HVAC is absolutely necessary for comfortable living. If you’ve lost heating or cooling give us a call.
- Electrical maintenance. Electrical malfunction, breaker failure, wiring complication–these are all emergencies, so let our contractors handle them quickly.
- Structural damage. Report storm damage and signs of general structural wear so we can find the right contractor to handle the needs of your building quickly.
- Security risks. Security risks like fire detector failure or door lock damage are critical issues. Please notify us if you notice any malfunction with these!
- Emergency services. Have an emergency not amongst the list? Contact our team to facilitate a solution!
Please Be a Responsible Tenant!
We take our relationship with tenants very seriously, and we want to ensure all of your needs are met to the best of our ability. But we would ask that you please take care of your end! Follow carefully the stipulations of your lease regarding your duties as far as the rental property is concerned, and please:
- Keep your property clean and clear of waste
- Utilize your amenities responsibly
- Repair damages generated at your fault
- Perform normal household maintenance habits (HVAC filter changing where applicable, etc)
- If stipulated in your lease, care for your landscape and keep it presentable
We want to make sure your home is a comfortable one, and with your help, our experienced team is sure to be able to provide exactly that!