Whether you own an apartment complex, a string of townhomes, or one rental home, Southwest Mountain Realty will help you make the most of your property and maximize your passive income.
Benefits of Having an Investment Property in Phoenix, AZ
- High leverage – Make it easier to get a loan
- Asset diversification – Reduce your risk
- Tax benefits — Deductions, interest, and repairs
- Passive income — Money that makes itself
Our team of highly trained professionals can help you find, acquire, and manage your investment property while allowing you to earn income and enjoy your free time. All our owners receive constant communication regarding maintenance, accounting, and leasing reports.
Our Phoenix, AZ Property Management Services
- Full-time leasing staff – Our friendly leasing staff returns calls and emails seven days a week.
- Maximized internet advertising – Our goal is to get your property rented quickly. We place ads on multiple sites to get the best tenants quickly.
- Low vacancy rates – At Southwest Mountain Realty, we have some of the lowest vacancy and eviction rates.
- Tenant screening and background checks – We conduct rental and employment verifications as well as full background screenings to include criminal and financial history. We do not allow residents who have had aggressive felonies, previous evictions, or landlord collections.
- Monthly rent collection – Every month, we collect and disburse your rents to you promptly.
- Property repairs and maintenance – Property maintenance is handled fast and efficiently. We also do our best to contact our owners when repairs are needed, so there are no surprises on monthly reports.
- 24-hour emergency repairs – Emergency maintenance is handled 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Subcontracted repair workers – Southwest Mountain Realty does not have an in-house maintenance department. All of our handymen are subcontracted, and we do not charge additional fees for scheduling repairs.
- Licensed agents – Every one of our team members is a licensed agent or broker. This ensures that your property is being handled efficiently and legally by someone with full knowledge of the real estate market.
Get a free estimate online or give us a call at 480-237-9979 to learn more!
Contact Phoenix, AZ’s Leading Property Management Company Today
Whether you need single-family or multi-unit property management, we’re the company your Arizona neighbors have trusted for more than 20 years.
Please contact us online or call us at 480-237-9979 to learn more about our full-service property management services in Phoenix, AZ.