Investment Property Management Services
Helping Investment Property Owners Manage Their Properties in Phoenix, Chandler, Gilbert, Queen Creek, San Tan Valley & More
Real estate is a solid, long term investment, but there is a vast difference between owning the home you reside in and being an investment property owner. Along with the inherent financial gains comes a certain degree of risk, but with proper management most risks can be alleviated, if not eliminated. The property management and real estate experts at Southwest Mountain Realty have been helping investment property owners to maximize their ROI, while relieving them of all the stresses and risks associated with being a landlord.
Southwest Mountain Realty deals directly with prospects and tenants, saving you time and worry over marketing your investment properties, collecting rent, handling maintenance and repair issues, responding to tenant complaints, and even pursuing evictions. If you own an investment property in the Phoenix area, including Queen Creek, that you’re looking to rent out, you could benefit from the help of our skilled property management team.
Looking for a property management company in the Queen Creek, Arizona area? Look no further. Southwest Mountain Realty has been the most reliable investment property management company in the area for more than 20 years. Contact us by giving us a call at 480-237-9979!
Investment Property Rental Management Services
If you’re interested in owning investment properties, but not in becoming a landlord, property management services by Southwest Mountain Realty are the perfect solution. With over 20 years of service throughout Arizona, we have gained valuable knowledge in the rental market, and have worked hard to build successful relationships with investment property owners, and the tenants who occupy their homes. Our goal is to help our clients maximize their ROI, with exceptionally high occupancy rates, and quality tenants. Our all inclusive services include the following benefits:
- Full Time Leasing Staff – Our friendly leasing staff returns calls and emails 7 days/week.
- Maximized Internet Advertising – Our goal is to get your property rented quickly. We place ads on multiple sites including rentals.com, MLS, craigslist.org, and local newspapers.
- Low Vacancy Rates – At Southwest Mountain Realty, we have some of the lowest vacancy AND eviction rates.
- Tenant Screening & Background Checks – We conduct rental and employment verification as well as full background screenings to include criminal and financial history. We do not allow residents who have had aggressive felonies, previous evictions, or landlord collections.
- Monthly Rent Collection – Every month we collect and disburse your rents to you in a timely manner.
- Monthly Statements & Annual Account Summaries – Every month we provide detailed accounting as well as 1099 reports and annual reporting for taxes.
- Property Repairs & Maintenance – Maintenance is handled fast and efficiently. We also do our best to contact our owners when repairs are needed so there are no surprises on monthly reports. Usually, we specify a dollar amount together with an owner.
- 24 Hour Emergency Repairs – Emergency maintenance is handled 24 hours/day and 7 days/week.
- Subcontracted Repairmen – Southwest Mountain Realty does not have an in-house maintenance department. All of our handyman are sub contracted and we do not charge additional fees for scheduling repairs. We have no financial gain from maintenance requests and our primary goals are to take quality care of tenants and their homes, as well as keep owners pricing at a minimum.
- Licensed Agents – Every one of our team members are licensed agents or brokers. This insures that your property is being handled efficiently and legally with full knowledge of the real estate market!
Investment Properties We Manage
Our property managers at Southwest Mountain Realty are well versed in residential, multi-family, and commercial property management. If you’re located in the Phoenix metro area, you can depend on us for full service investment rental property management to help you manage your real estate investments. We have experience working with the following types of properties:
The Benefits of Owning Investment Properties
Owning one or more investment properties is a great way to diversify your investment portfolio, with the potential for a big return on a highly leveraged asset. Additional benefits include:
- Tax breaks. There are a number of expenses you may be able to claim at tax time, including mortgage interest, property tax, depreciation, repairs, and operating expenses.
- Monthly income. Assuming the property is tenanted, you’ll receive a reliable, steady flow of cash which can be applied towards your mortgage payment and other related expenses, while anything leftover is yours to keep.
- Capital growth. If your property should increase in value over the course of ownership, you may benefit from the low rate of tax on capital gains.
Why Hire a Property Management Company?
Choosing to partner with a reputable property management company is the best way to reap the rewards of your investment property without the hassles associated with tenancy. Some of the many benefits you can expect, include:
- Peace of mind. Sleep easy knowing that your investment is working for you, not against you.
- Higher quality tenants. Experienced property managers know how to efficiently and effectively screen new tenants, vastly improving your chances of finding a reliable, long term occupant for your investment property.
- Lower vacancy rates. Satisfied tenants tend to stay longer and accept reasonable, periodic increases in rent.
- Tax assistance. Professional records keeping and knowledge of which expenses are tax deductible (including property management fees) can help tax time go smoothly.
- Freedom. The property management team at Southwest Mountain Realty is available 24/7 to handle and tenant concerns or issues that may arise.
- Consistent rent collection. Acting as the middleman between owner and tenant, a property manager has a much greater success rate collecting rents on time as payment as viewed as a business rather than personal transaction.
- Lower repair and maintenance expenses. Fast reaction times and a network of trusted tradespeople and contractors can save you time and money, and your property manager will ensure the repairs are completed satisfactorily and on time.
Investment Property Management in Queen Creek & San Tan Valley, Arizona
Located in Queen Creek? How about Mesa? Or maybe you’re located in San Tran Valley? No problem! No matter your location in the Phoenix metro area, Southwest Mountain Realty is the investment property management company you can depend on. Whether you need residential, multi-family, or commercial property management, we’re the company your Arizona neighbors have trusted for more than 20 years.