Investment Property Management in the Greater San Tan Valley Area
Serving Queen Creek, Chandler, Gilbert & Beyond
Whether you own an apartment complex, a string of town homes, or are just starting with your first rental home, Southwest Mountain Realty will help you make the most of your property and maximize your passive income.
Benefits of Having an Investment Property
- High leverage – Make it easier to get a loan
- Asset diversification – Reduce your risk
- Tax benefits — Deductions, interest, and repairs
- Passive income — Money that makes itself
Our team of highly trained professionals can help you find, acquire, and manage your investment property while allowing you to earn income and enjoy your free time. All our owners receive constant communication regarding maintenance, accounting and leasing reports.
Our San Tan Valley Property Management Services
For single-family homes and multi-family unit management, get in touch with us today. Our team provides:
- Full-time leasing staff – Our friendly leasing staff returns calls and emails seven days a week.
- Maximized internet advertising – Our goal is to get your property rented quickly. We place ads on multiple sites to get the best tenants quickly.
- Low vacancy rates – At Southwest Mountain Realty, we have some of the lowest vacancy and eviction rates.
- Tenant screening and background checks – We conduct rental and employment verifications as well as full background screenings to include criminal and financial history. We do not allow residents who have had aggressive felonies, previous evictions, or landlord collections.
- Monthly rent collection – Every month we collect and disburse your rents to you in a timely manner.
- Property repairs and maintenance – Property maintenance is handled fast and efficiently. We also do our best to contact our owners when repairs are needed so there are no surprises on monthly reports.
- 24-hour emergency repairs – Emergency maintenance is handled 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Subcontracted repairmen – Southwest Mountain Realty does not have an in-house maintenance department. All of our handyman are sub-contracted and we do not charge additional fees for scheduling repairs.
- Licensed agents – Every one of our team members are licensed agents or brokers. This insures that your property is being handled efficiently and legally with full knowledge of the real estate market.
Get a free estimate online or give us a call at 480-237-9979 to learn more!
Contact San Tan Valley’s Leading Property Management Company Today
Whether you need single-family or multi-unit property management, we’re the company your Arizona neighbors have trusted for more than 20 years.
Please contact us online or call us at 480-237-9979 to learn more about our full-service property management services in San Tan Valley, AZ.