Upfront Management Quotes, Low Rates & Great Tenants
Owning investment property for rentals in the Queen Creek area can be a rewarding and fantastic business venture. However, it also consumes vast amounts of time, and it can be easy to quickly become overwhelmed. Do you need an experienced, trusted property management team to help handle your Maricopa or Pinal County properties? Trust the professionals at Southwest Mountain Realty to provide!
Our property management professionals have a long standing history of providing complete, comprehensive services that aim to improve your business while also making it less stressful and far more convenient for you. We provide the services you need to build strong, lasting relationships with your Queen Creek tenants, and with our superior retention rates, you’re guaranteed perfect results.
The Specialists at Southwest Mountain Realty provide property management for:
- Residential homes and houses
- Multi-housing units
- Commercial properties
- And more!
If you own property near Chandler Heights Rd, Sossaman, or any of the surrounding areas in Queen Creek, the professional agents at Southwest can provide the management you need. Contact us online or give us a call at 480-237-9979 to learn more!
Residential Rental Management Services
The property management specialists at Southwest Mountain Realty carry extensive experience and training in handling the needs of Queen Creek property owners. Whether you’re looking for residential home, apartment, or multi-housing management services, we can bring you the quality, complete service you need to ensure your business is as efficient and effective as possible. Rely on our management team for your Queen Creek:
- Residential homes and houses
- Multi-housing units
Whether you need a company to manage an apartment building or a single home in Queen Creek, choose Southwest Mountain Realty. Call a member of our team today at 480-237-9979!
Residential Property Management in Queen Creek
Our team handles as little or as much as you need, offering full tenant screening, all the way to complete and comprehensive accounts and document handling, collection, organization, maintenance services, and more! No matter what you need, you’ll find it with the agents at Southwest Mountain Realty. We do the heavy-lifting and nitty-gritty for you, giving you the opportunity to focus on expanding your business, or simply enjoying your investment business stress-free.
Multi-Family Property Management in Queen Creek
Apartment complexes, while quite profitable, can quickly become one of the more stressful and time-consuming of all property ownership options. With a wide array and large number of tenants, there are loads of things that demand your time and attention, and many things can go wrong–often all at once! With our experts at your side, you’re certain to have an easier and more successful time with your multi-family property business. Our tenant screening, high retention rates, and property maintenance services allow you to gain more from your business, and our team even strives to generate more, higher quality tenants for your property through promotions, steady improvements, and attractive incentives.
Commercial Property Management in Queen Creek
Each and every commercial business is entirely different from any other. That means you need services that conform to your unique needs, offering custom solutions that enable you to make the gains and advancements in your business that you desire most. At Southwest Mountain Realty, our objective is to help you meet your goals, providing assistance and support where needed and giving you the confidence and surety that your business will grow in the ways you value most.
Let Southwest Mountain Realty make your life a little bit easy. Call us at 480-237-9979 to learn more about our property management services in Queen Creek, Arizona!
Professional Rental Manager Services
Our property management philosophy is simple: We provide you with exceptional service so you do not have to get involved in the day-to-day operations of your properties. Each member of our property management staff holds real estate investments so we know EXACTLY what an owner wants and needs when it comes to the management of rental homes, condos, and apartments. Our rental vacancies are filled fast and always to qualified applicants. Maintenance requests are addressed within an hour of the call and often handled the same day. Owners receive constant communication regarding maintenance, accounting, and leasing reports. Our rates are competitive and we offer multi-family property discounts!
With Southwest Mountain Realty, you will experience the following benefits:
- Full Time Leasing Staff – Our friendly leasing staff returns calls and emails 7 days/week.
- Maximized Internet Advertising – Our goal is to get your Queen Creek property rented quickly. We place ads on multiple sites including rentals.com, MLS, craigslist.org, and local newspapers.
- Low Vacancy Rates – At Southwest Mountain Realty, we have some of the lowest vacancy AND eviction rates.
- Tenant Screening & Background Checks – We conduct rental and employment verifications as well as full background screenings to include criminal and financial history. We do not allow residents who have had aggressive felonies, previous evictions, or landlord collections.
- Monthly Rent Collection – Every month we collect and disburse your rents to you in a timely manner.
- Monthly Statements & Annual Account Summaries – Every month we provide detailed accounting as well as 1099 reports and annual reporting for taxes.
- Property Repairs & Maintenance – Maintenance is handled fast and efficiently. We also do our best to contact our owners when repairs are needed so there are no surprises on monthly reports. Usually, we specify a dollar amount together with an owner.
- 24 Hour Emergency Repairs – Emergency maintenance is handled 24 hours/day and 7 days/week.
- Subcontracted Repairmen – Southwest Mountain Realty does not have an in-house maintenance department. All of our handyman are subcontracted and we do not charge additional fees for scheduling repairs. We have no financial gain from maintenance requests and our primary goals are to take quality care of tenants and their homes, as well as keep owners pricing at a minimum.
- Licensed Agents – Every one of our team members are licensed agents or brokers. This insures that your property is being handled efficiently and legally with full knowledge of the real estate market!
Why wait? Southwest Mountain Realty can provide you with white-glove Queen Creek property management services. Contact us today!
Property Management Professionals in Queen Creek, AZ
Located in Queen Creek? No problem! No matter your location in the Phoenix metro area, Southwest Mountain Realty is the property management company you can depend on. Whether you need residential, multi-family, or commercial property management, we’re the company your Arizona neighbors have trusted for more than 20 years.
Please contact us online or call us as 480-237-9979 for a free information packet about our property management services in Queen Creek. We look forward to hearing from you!