Home Values in the Phoenix Area
What Is My Phoenix Home Worth?
Are you thinking about selling your current home or purchasing a new home in the Phoenix area? Whatever the case may be, you’ll need to know the value of the property in question. In order to sell a home, it needs to be valued correctly—or it may sit on the market for months and months, which is not an ideal situation for any homeowner. Southwest Mountain Realty is here to help estimate the value of your property in order to start the home selling—or buying—process.
If you’re looking to sell or purchase property in Chandler, Payson, Mesa, Phoenix, Queen Creek, or San Tan Valley, contact the real estate experts at Southwest Mountain Realty by giving us a call at 480-237-9979!
Free Home Value Estimates in San Tan Valley & Beyond
To receive a free, current market analysis estimating your home’s value, simply complete the form here. We will analyze the data you provide and provide you with comparable home sales information for your neighborhood and a range of approximate values for your home. If you need a more precise estimate, we will arrange to tour the property with you. All information you provide will be kept strictly confidential.
To schedule a property tour for a home value estimate, give us a call at 480-237-9979.
What Factors Impact the Resale Value of Phoenix Homes?
When it comes to calculating the value of your home, there are a variety of factors that influence the number, including:
- Location – We’ve all heard the phrase “location, location, location” and when it comes to real estate, there is almost nothing as important as that. For homebuyers who are looking for their first home where they can grow their family, they will be looking for a home in a neighborhood that has a sense of community and is in a great school district. For younger purchasers, they might be looking for a home that is in walking distance of shops and restaurants—a place where they won’t need to drive everywhere. There are multiple reasons that determine whether or not the home is in a prime location, but this is definitely important when it comes to the value of your Phoenix home.
- Size & layout – People want more bang for their buck, which means that they love a lot of square footage. But size isn’t the only important factor. Nowadays, homebuyers are swooning over an open-concept design. This layout makes a home seem and feel much larger than it actually is. Apart from the home’s overall size, the number and size of bedrooms will directly impact the value.
- Age & condition – When it comes to a home’s age, there is a sweet spot. A historic home from 1910 would be worth more than a home built in the 70s, but new construction properties need to be considered as well. An advantage of a newer construction home is that it is likely move-in ready—which is something many homebuyers look for because they don’t always have the time or money for a complete renovation.
- Upgrades – Nowadays, many homebuyers search Pinterest or remodeling magazines for ideas about what they want. And something all these photos they’re looking at having in common is the fact that they have beautiful upgrades—granite countertops, eat-in kitchens, stainless steel appliances, rain showers, heated floors, and more. We aren’t saying your home needs to have all of these upgrades to increase the value of your home, but having some nice touches to your home’s aesthetics can help increase its value.
- Negative events – This one is more obvious than some of the other factors that directly impact the resale value. If your Phoenix property experienced a fire, has issues with flooding, mold, or was the site of a violent crime, it could be harder to sell—which directly influences the value of the home.
Real Estate Services in Queen Creek, Arizona
While an online value estimator is a very valuable tool, keep in mind that having an in-person appraisal of your home will give you the most accurate estimate of your home’s value. At Southwest Mountain Realty, we consider each and every one of our clients to be part of our family and we treat you that way!
Our goal is to find the perfect property that meets and exceeds all of your needs. Our team’s dedication to our clients is the reason why Southwest Mountain Realty has been the leading real estate company in the Phoenix metro area for more than 20 years. We hope to have the opportunity to assist you in the sale of your home, the purchase of another real estate investment, or to help you buy the home of your dreams!
Contact our real estate experts online or call us at 480-237-9979 if you’re looking to purchase property in Chandler, Payson, Mesa, Phoenix, Queen Creek, San Tan Valley, or the surrounding areas!
Like what you see? Share it!