Being a landlord is a 24/7 job, which is why some property owners hire a manager to field requests. But if you’re not ready to be an employer and are looking for a more hands-off approach—while still reaping the benefits of your rental property—then hiring a property management company could be the perfect solution for you.
Our property managers at Southwest Mountain Realty are well versed in residential, multi-family, and commercial property management. If you’re located in the Phoenix metro area, you can depend on us for full service rental property management to help you manage your real estate investments. Get a FREE quote today!
Things to Consider When Owning Rental Properties
If you’re considering hiring a property management company, you need to ask yourself these questions:
- How many rental properties do you own? It might be feasible to manage a single property on your own—but even then it can be stressful. Now imagine the stress from one property and multiply that by the amount of rental properties you own. When renting out more than one property, it is important that you can dedicate enough time to all your tenants and their requests.
- Are you located convenient distance from your properties? Whether you manage one or multiple rental units, it’s definitely more convenient if you’re close by. If you need to stop by the property, you don’t want to have to drive hours upon hours just to get there. It can also be increasingly difficult to properly market properties in an area you don’t reside! Hiring local property management experts can save you time and money in the long run.
- Do you have enough time to dedicate landlord responsibilities? Being a landlord is a big responsibility. You are their go-to person should something go wrong. It’s a 24/7 job, so if you’re already struggling to find time to spend with your family after your nine-to-five job, it might be beneficial to hire some extra hands.
- Are you having trouble finding long term tenants? A property management company understands the ins and outs of successfully marketing your rental property. They’ve likely worked with hundreds of landlords, like yourself, to fill their vacant properties. Don’t let a vacant property give you an avoidable headache—that’s what we’re here for!
- Do you have a service-oriented personality? Being a landlord can be a tiring job. You are the person your tenants will contact when something goes wrong and you will have to respond in a timely fashion—even if you’re away on vacation. It’s a job that never stops. If you’re not ready—or willing—to field maintenance calls, a property management company could be the solution for you.
Property Management Company in Phoenix, Arizona
Although the cost of hiring a property management company can seem daunting, it is a worthwhile investment. Management companies deal directly with prospects and tenants, saving you time and worry over marketing your rentals, collecting rent, handling maintenance and repair issues, responding to tenant complaints, and even pursuing evictions. No matter your location in the Phoenix metro area, Southwest Mountain Realty is the property management company you can depend on. Whether you need residential, multi-family, or commercial property management, we’re the company your Arizona neighbors have trusted for more than 20 years.
Please contact us online or call us as 480-237-9979 for a free information packet. We look forward to hearing from you!