Whether you’re a newcomer to the Phoenix area, a prospective homebuyer, or a long-time resident, there are loads of great ways to spend your time here! Phoenix is absolutely alive with great scenes and locales, from fine and diverse food culture, to the arts, to sports and entertainment. Looking for ways to relax and enjoy your time in Phoenix, AZ? Stick with the Southwest Mountain Realty team and you’ll soon find the perfect adventure.
Looking for realty agents that have your needs at heart? Contact Southwest Mountain Realty today to learn more about our agent services!
Five Fun Things to Do in Phoenix
We could easily fill this list ten times over with food and attractions, but for the sake of diversity we’ll stick to the broad strokes and try to fit in a nice mix:
- Visit the Phoenix Art Museum. If you’re a fan of the arts, or just like to see what’s going on with modern aesthetics, the Phoenix Art Museum is the perfect pick. As the largest museum in the entire Southwest, they have a lot to offer. Tens of thousands of works of art, from great artists past and present, fill the halls, and you can even pick up a great lunch at Palette!
- Get outdoors. If you’re more of a fan of the wild, Phoenix can provide you with some of the best sights and sounds around. But if we had to pick just one, we’d recommend grabbing a guide and hitting the Sonoran Desert. As far as introductions to the Southwest, it doesn’t get much better.
- Visit The Desert Botanical Garden. Prefer to keep your “wild side” a bit more indoors? If so, the Desert Botanical Garden is a great opportunity to see the outdoors life in a safe, air conditioned environment. Located right off of N. Galvin Parkway in Phoenix, you’ll have plenty to fill your itinerary. Keep an eye on their calendar, too, since the spring and summer tend to feature some awesome events.
- Take to the skies. You’ve your fair share of options when it comes to getting off the ground in Phoenix, AZ, but we’d recommend a hot air balloon ride. The scenery is something to behold for sure, and this makes for one of our favorite family or date recommendations.
- Take a city tour. Being held by the hand all of the time is no fun, of course, but every now and then it can be really nice to just let someone else plan your fun. Sit back, relax, get great food, see all of the sights, and learn all about what it means to be an Arizona resident.
Making the Move to Phoenix with Southwest Mountain Realty
Falling in love with our favorite state? If so, our agents can help you find the perfect home! We pride ourselves on our ability to match and meet your every want and need when it comes to buying a home in Phoenix or the surrounding areas, and we carry loads of great resources to help you on your way. To learn a bit more about our area, check our neighborhood guide!
Real Estate Services in Queen Creek & San Tan Valley, Arizona
We consider each and every one of our clients to be part of the Southwest Mountain Realty family and we treat you that way! Our goal is to find the perfect property that meets and exceeds all of your needs. Our team’s dedication to their clients is the reason why Southwest Mountain Realty has been a real estate company in the Phoenix metro area for more than 20 years. We hope to have the opportunity to assist you in the sale of your home, the purchase of another real estate investment, or to help you buy the home of your dreams!
Contact our real estate experts online or call us at 480-237-9979 if you’re looking to purchase property in Chandler, Gilbert, Mesa, Phoenix, Queen Creek, or the surrounding areas!